I spoke to Fry several days ago and he wanted me to make everyone aware of some of the changes to the rules regarding items that he is able to receive. I will outline the rules below:
- Absolutely no used books can be delivered to him. If you send him used books they will be discarded and he will never receive them.
- He can no longer receive books from Amazon.
- No greeting cards with glitter, electronic music, or tri-folds.
- Only 40 stamps per envelope can be received.
- Books may come from any bookseller (besides Amazon), but they must be NEW.
Thank you all for supporting Fry. We ask that you continue to support and pray for him.